Application for WBC 2019
Thank you so much for your interest in WBC 2019. We have received an overwhelming response for those chefs interested in being a part of the competition! The event is currently full with 18 competitors and we are only accepting applications for those interested in being on a waitlist.
The 12 Annual Worcester’s Best Chef Competition is taking place on Sunday, January 27, 2019 at historic Mechanics Hall. Each year, the event sells out. Last year’s 11th anniversary was a milestone event, full of excitement and fun. For 2019, we expect yet another 1,200+ curious foodies to visit our talented chefs at their tables.
Here is a quick overview:
- The event is scheduled for the last Sunday of January (one week before the Superbowl), which is a bye-week for NFL football.
- The first hour will be VIP and be limited to 350 guests who want to have quality face-time with competing chefs.
- Beer, wine and spirits tastings are also available at WBC.
- We have a full marketing calendar for excellent exposure on radio, newspaper, TV and online
- We are adding more detail about the event to both our website and our Facebook pages
- Table tents and posters will be delivered to help you promote this event
- Winners will be given a Winners banner to display at their location following the event
The word gets out quickly and we have already received applications for the 2018 event! Competing chefs are being assigned places in the floor plan, which are filled on a first-come, first serve basis. We strongly urge you to register now for your spot on the floor along with obtaining a spot in the FM radio promotional schedule.
For registration questions, please contact Nino Giamei at Nino@WorcestersBestChef.com.